Thursday, October 11, 2007

Good Sumer For Two Old Folks

It has been a very nice summer here in Utah. Had a good time golfing with my friend and going on some special side trips with my sweetheart.We made a trip to Seattle area and visited or second child and her family. They have a new home and it is beautiful .

They have a large pool and new hot tub that was nice,I enjoyed the dogs when they weren't bitting me. There children are very nice to me and Norma, it was just a good relaxing visit.There home is set on about a one acer lot cover with trees and nice flowers and scrubs. It felt like we were camping out. They have large windows in there new home bring the outside in.

I wanted to publish a picture of there home but can't figure it out, latter maybe.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like you guys had a nice summer Dad...where are the pictures?!